Read Time:1 Minute, 37 Second
ONLINE INFORMATION CONFERENCE – CALL FOR PAPERS
Have you submitted a proposal yet? The deadline of May 3rd is approaching fast.
Here's why you should submit a proposal:
- Show case your work with 700 delegates from over 40 countries and be seen as a pioneer and leader in what you do
If you have been part of a successful (or unsuccessful) project with innovative best practices, lessons learned, hints and tips, then we want to hear from you
- Benefit from the extensive marketing campaign and promotional exposure/recognition you will receive from being part of one of the largest conferences serving the information industry.
You and your organisation will be listed in the printed brochure (sent to 22,000) and on the website (emails to 24,000).
- Join a roster of industry authorities and use this opportunity to raise your profile. Previous keynote speakers to the programme include:
* Charlene Li, Co-Author of 'Groundswell'
* Dame Wendy Hall, Professor of Computer Science, University of Southampton
* Nigel Shadbolt, Professor of Artificial Intelligence and Deputy Head Research, University of Southampton
* Blaise Cronin, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
* Clay Shirky, Author of 'Here Comes Everybody'
* Jimmy Wales, Founder, Wikipedia
* Dr David Weinberger, Co-author of 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
* Dr Jakob Nielsen, described as 'The king of usability'
* Dame Lynne Brindley, Chief Executive, The British Library
- Selected speakers receive a FREE place to the 3 day conference and co-located exhibition, worth over £900
For information on conference themes, making your submission and review criteria please click on the links below
I look forward to receiving your proposal
Online Information Conference 2010
1. Review Criteria and Submission Requirements
2. Example Abstracts
3. Conference Themes
4. Delegate Profile
5. Conference Committee
6. Guidelines for Exhibitors
7. NOW Click here to submit your paper online
Please note: Deadline for submissions is Monday 3 May